Barclays Business Loan
Compare Barclays Business Loans
- From £20,000 to £25 million
- 3 Month to 5 year terms
- Fast Service - Expert Advice
About the business loan
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS WITH LOANS FROM £20,000
How business loans work
"The options for business owners in accessing funding have improved significantly in the last 2 years".
The growth of peer to peer funding and crowdfunding platforms offering finance means that high street banks no longer have control over this market for loans up to £500,000.
How much you can borrow, how long for and how much you are likely to pay in interest will depend on the reasons for the loan, the current and past performance of your business and various other factors.
To find out the best type of business borrowing for your specific needs and circumstances, it is well worth talking to a professional loan advisor.
We can help you access the money you need at the most affordable price quickly and with the less possible hassle.
Understanding business loans
There are various types of business finance which may be appropriate for your borrowing needs.
- Short and long term finance
Whether you need short term finance to help with cash flow, or finance over a longer term to fund expansion, business loans can be acquired over a range of different terms to suit a variety of business needs. For bridging loans use our bridging loan calculator
If you need to borrow a relatively small amount, you may be able to take the loan on an unsecured basis. This can allow you to access the money you need relatively quickly with a fairly simply application process.
Barclays Business Loans
Types of business loans offered by Barclays
Barclays business finance falls into two categories – loans of £25,000 or less and loan over £25,000. These two different classes of business loans each offer different advantages for business customers.
Barclays business loans up to £25,000
Barclays offer unsecured business loans of up to £25,000. This offers a fast and fairly straightforward way to inject cash into your business when needed.
Barclays unsecured business loans offer:
- Fixed interest rates for the life of the loan so you don’t have to worry about any sudden changes
- Flexible repayment terms which can range from one year to ten years – gives you the option to make a plan which suits you
- Repayment holiday – you may be able to take a 6 month break from repayments at the beginning of your loan
Barclays business loans over £25,000
For business borrowing in excess of £25,000, Barclays offer secured business loans. These are ideal for customers who need to access larger sums with more flexible payment options.
Barclays secured business loans offer:
- A fixed interest rate over 1-10 years meaning you can be sure of what you’re paying
- Borrowing over a longer period of time – anything from 1-20 years
- An extended repayment holiday – the option to pay just the interest on your loan for a period of up to two years
Please note: Any property, including your home, used as security for a loan could be at risk if you do not keep up with your repayments.
To Find out the best business loan deal for your situation complete our enquiry form above.