NatWest Business Loan
Compare NatWest Business Loans
- From £20,000 to £25 million
- 3 Month to 5 year terms
- Fast Service - Expert Advice
About the business loan
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS WITH LOANS FROM £20,000
How business loans work
"The options for business owners in accessing funding have improved significantly in the last 2 years".
The growth of peer to peer funding and crowdfunding platforms offering finance means that high street banks no longer have control over this market for loans up to £500,000.
How much you can borrow, how long for and how much you are likely to pay in interest will depend on the reasons for the loan, the current and past performance of your business and various other factors.
To find out the best type of business borrowing for your specific needs and circumstances, it is well worth talking to a professional loan advisor.
We can help you access the money you need at the most affordable price quickly and with the less possible hassle.
Understanding business loans
There are various types of business finance which may be appropriate for your borrowing needs.
- Short and long term finance
Whether you need short term finance to help with cash flow, or finance over a longer term to fund expansion, business loans can be acquired over a range of different terms to suit a variety of business needs. For bridging loans use our bridging loan calculator
If you need to borrow a relatively small amount, you may be able to take the loan on an unsecured basis. This can allow you to access the money you need relatively quickly with a fairly simply application process.
NatWest Business Loans
Natwest are a popular choice for business loans.
They also offer two business loans:
Small Business Loan:
- Suitable for people who want to borrow up to £25,000
- The minimum you can borrow is £1000
- You can pay-back the amount on terms to suit you, ranging from one year to ten years
- There are no arrangement fees
Fixed Rate Business Loan:
- Suitable for people who want to borrow over £25,000
- You can borrow anything up to £500,000
- This comes with a fixed rate of interest which provides certainty of cash flow
- No early repayment charges are applied
- There are no arrangement fees for borrowing from Natwest
To Find out the best business loan deal for your situation complete our enquiry form above.