Can I Get a Bridging Loan?
Getting a good deal on short term finance
Bridging loans can be really useful if you need to raise a large amount of finance quickly to be able to move forward with a deal, such as buying a house at auction. But when time is of the essence, how do you know which are the best places to access the money you need, within the necessary time frame, at a price you can afford?
Quote Request Form »
Our highly experienced bridging loan advisors can help you work out which providers are most likely to offer you a good deal on short term finance and help you get the very best deal possible.
- We can help customers with bad credit and CCJs
- We show you top bridging finance deals from all the UK’s leading lenders
- Access the very best rates on bridging loans from across the market
For all the latest deals on short term finance, try our free bridging loan calculator or call us on 0117 313 8872.
How bridging loans work
Bridging loans are a kind of secured loan which are usually much faster to access than other types of secured debt, such as a mortgage. This makes them ideal for auction finance or other situations where you need to raise capital faster than a mortgage or other type of loan would allow.
Most bridging loans will be offered over 12 months or less, although some lenders may offer loan terms of up to 3 years. Before taking out bridging finance, you should make sure you have a plan in place to pay off the loan as soon as possible, such as replacing it with a mortgage.
Interest rates on bridging loans tend to be relatively high compared to other types of secured debt, so getting the best deal you can is particularly important. Using a specialist broker can help you access the best rates from across the market quickly and with minimal fuss.
Bridging Loan Calculator »
Benefits of bridging finance
With a bridging loan, you can:
- Borrow from £50,000-£15million
- Access up to 70-75% of a property’s market value
- Secure a loan against residential or commercial properties
- Apply as an individual, limited company, sole trader or partnership
- Get a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th charge loan on properties where you already have secured debt such as a mortgage, subject to circumstances
Find the best rates on bridging loans
Our expert team of loan brokers will help you quickly and efficiently access the best finance deals available for your needs. To find out more call Fair Loans today on 0117 313 8872 for a free initial consultation or use the contact form at the top of the page for a quick response.