Our loan service offers
1. Personal Loans Service
- Loans from £2,000 to £25,000
- Terms from 2 to 5 years
- Rates from 2.8% APR
Personal loans provide you with a fixed sum of money that’s paid back over a fixed term along with a rate of interest (APR).
Our loan personal loan service offers loans from £2,000 to £25,000.
Personal loans are typically unsecured loans, meaning that you don’t put down an asset (like a vehicle or your property) against your loan that your lender can seize in the event that you aren’t able to keep up with your loan repayments.
What are personal loans used for?
Personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons, but some common examples are:
- Home improvements
- Debt consolidation (AKA a consolidation loan)
- Large purchases like a car or domestic appliance
How do personal loans work?
It’s good to start by comparing personal loans based on how much money you need, how long you have to pay it back, and what loan interest rate you’re charged on top of your repayments.
To get accepted for a personal loan, lenders will run a credit check against you to assess the likelihood of you being able to repay your loan.
If they’re happy with your credit score in relation to the loan you need, you’ll usually receive your loan within a week.
You then repay your loan in monthly instalments, with your interest included in your repayments, for the duration of the fixed term you’ve agreed to.
2. Homeowner Loans Service
- Loans from £25,000 to £2.5m
- Term - 3 to 30 years
- Loans for any purpose - e.g. home improvements
- Lowest rates - access to leading UK lenders
- Same day quote
Second charge loans can be used by - individuals where remortgaging is not appropriate e.g. where there are heavy early redemption penalties, when you have recently become self employed, the purpose of the loan is not acceptable to a mortgage lender e.g. tax bill, where the loan may be needed for a limited timeframe or where you have an existing excellent mortgage rate and you do not wish to give it up.
For homeowner loans fill in our enquiry form
3. Bridging Loans (short term finance):
- Loans from £50,000 to £2m
- Short term property bridging loans - from 1 to 12 Months
- Finance for broken sale chains - bridging the gap between purchases
- Auction property purchase - quick finance
- Finance where getting a traditional mortgage may not be possible e.g. where the property has no kitchen or bathroon
- Capital raising
Loans from - £50,000 to £25m.
Bridging loans can be used by - individuals, limited companies, sole traders and partnerships. A whole of market service - we work directly with leading UK bridging lenders. Lowest Rates - Access to leading bridging loan deals. Fast turnaround - speak to us today if you need to move quickly. 5 to 7 days possible.
For bridging loan options fill in our enquiry form.
3. Business Loans
We compare the UK loan market to help you find the best deal.
- Loans from £25,000 to £2.5m
- Term - 1 to 5 years
- We are not a lender & we do not charge loan fees
- Use our free service to find a business loan
For business loan options fill in our enquiry form
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBTS SECURED ON IT.