Cahoot personal loans are provided by Santander UK plc.
Cahoot loans features:
- Borrow from £1,000 to £20,000
- Repayment periods of 1 to 5 years
- One fixed monthly repayment
To be eligible for Cahoot loans you must
- Be at least 21 years old
- Permanently live in the United Kingdom
- Have a regular income of at least £6,000 a year
- Not have been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or IVA in the last 6 years
- Not be intending to use the loan for the purchase of property or land, payment of utility bills, payment of tax demands, gambling or to fund any illegal activity.
Although the maximum amount Cahoot loan is £20,000 that does not guarantee you can borrow this amount. How much any lender is willing to loan you will be dependent on your credit score status and an assessment of your other financial circumstances such as your earnings and credit commitments. This will also influence the rate of interest that you may be offered.
Cahoot are a trading style of Santander UK plc - There is a diverse range of personal loan products available on the market so it is worth shopping around to ensure you get the best deal you can. You can use the calculator tool on this website to compare a selection of leading loan deals.
Before you take out any loan
As taking out a loan is an important decision you should think if you have any other options before taking one out. If you have any savings it might be beneficial to use these instead, it may be that the interest you pay on a loan will be higher than any interest you earn in your savings.
It is also important to consider if you are thinking of taking out alone to consolidate debt that spreading your payments over a longer term means you may ultimately be paying more overall than with your existing arrangements, even if the interest rate on this new loan is less than the rates you have at the moment.
There are other types of borrowing than personal and home owner loans such as authorised overdrafts and credit cards you might wish to consider.