Halifax Car Loan
Halifax Car Loan
Finding the right car can prove challenging enough and finding a suitable funding option is no easier. There are a number of different car loans available on the market in a range of different sizes, so if you’re looking to secure finance to pay for your car, you might be wondering what options are available to you. Halifax offer car loans which can be a more flexible alternative to funding from company financing.
Halifax Car Loan Features
- No charge for additional payments
- Borrow from £1,000 and £25,000 over 1-7 years.
- No early repayment fees
- No arrangement fees
- Fixed interest rate
- In order to be eligible to take out a Halifax car loan you must:
- Be 18 years old or over
- Not be in full time education.
- Be in paid employment or have regular income
- Be a UK resident
- Not have been declined for credit in the last month or have a history of bad credit.
- Be a Halifax current account customer of at least 1 month.
We work with the majority of UK car loan lenders (including Halifax), and have access to leading and exclusive rates on secured loans. Our team of car loan specialists can help understand your situation, and give you guidance towards finding the perfect secured loan deal for your own individual circumstances.
If you have any questions or queries about finding secured loan, why not call us today on 0117 313 8872 for a free initial consultation.
Halifax has been providing mortgages for 150 years, and was formed in 1853 as the Halifax Permanent Benefit Building and Investment Society. In 2001, Halifax merged with the Bank of Scotland, taking the name Halifax Bank of Scotland (HBOS). In 2009, HBOS was acquired by the Lloyds banking Group. Nowadays, Halifax now provides a wide range of mortgages to suit different borrowers.