Best Home Loan Rates
Let us help you find the best home loan deal
If you are looking for a home loan, we can help you find the most competitive deal on the market.
As well as offering home loan deals offered by lenders for people with good credit histories we also work with secured loan brokers who search the UK secured loans market to find you the best rate.
- Secured Loans from £10,000 to £2.5m
- Adverse Credit and CCJs loan applications considered
- Loans Up to 30 years
- Leading UK secured lender deals compared
For the latest secured loan deals see the latest deals above or contact us on 0117 313 8872.
Best Home Loan Rates
With all the additional costs such as arrangement fees and early repayment fees it can be difficult to work out which home loan rate is the best. A home loan is a loan secured against the equity that you own in a property. You can typically expect to receive more attractive interest rates with home loans, as there is less risk for the lender. Additionally, home loan lenders tend to have more flexible lending criteria, and are more willing to lend to those borrowers with a bad or adverse credit rating.
Is a home loan for me?
Like any financial product, there are both pros and cons to taking out home loans, and whether it is the right decision for you to take out a home loan is likely to depend on your situation and the circumstance. A few instances when borrowers might be advised to consider a home loan are when:
- You’ve already got an excellent mortgage rate – If you’ve already got an unbeatable rate on your mortgage, a home loan will allow you to secure the additional capital you need without disrupting the current rate you have on your mortgage.
- You’ve got an adverse credit rating – Typically lenders of home loans tend to have more flexible lending criteria and are likely to consider a much wider and sever range of credit issues.
- You need the money quickly – Generally, the time it takes from application to receiving the money is much quicker than a mortgage. Home loans are often quick to set up and in cases where the LTV is low and a valuation isn’t needed, money can be released the same day.
- You struggle proving your income – Home lenders can be more flexible and understanding when it comes to proving your income, which means it is often easier for self employed borrowers and contractors to secure the finances they need.
- You want to raise capital up to 95% of the value of your property – Some home lenders are happy to lend up to 95% of the property’s value, providing that you meet their criteria.
Find the best home loan rate
There is considerably less lenders who offer home loans in comparison to regular loans. However, there are still plenty of competitive home loan deals available to you, if you know where to look.
The majority of home lenders only work through independent intermediaries such as ourselves, which is why we recommend that in order for you to get the best deal, you contact a mortgage broker who has access to leading and exclusive home loan deals that you won’t find on the high street. Selecting a home loan lender that meets your individual needs deal can be difficult and confusing process, the home loan that seems cheapest can often turn out to be a very expensive deal; which is why expert advice is vital.
If you have any questions or queries about finding secured loan, why not call us today on 0117 313 8872, for a free initial consultation; or fill in our contact form to request a call back.