Cheapest Home Loans
Let us help you find the best home equity loan deal
If you are looking for a home loan, we can help you find the most competitive deal on the market.
As well as offering home loan deals offered by lenders for people with good credit histories we also work with secured loan brokers who search the UK secured loans market to find you the best rate.
- Secured Loans from £10,000 to £2.5m
- Adverse Credit and CCJs loan applications considered
- Loans Up to 30 years
- Leading UK secured lender deals compared
For the latest secured loan deals see the latest deals above or contact us on 0117 313 8872.
Cheapest Home Loans
It can be tempting to go for the cheapest home loan deal that you find with the most attractive sounding rate, but this isn’t the only factor that you should consider when trying to get the cheapest home loan deal that’s suitable for you. There are multiple providers whose rate changes regularly with low rates of interest only being used in order to attract customers; which is why it is important to gain expert advice before committing to a home loan deal.
Other factors to look out for
- Other fees – Some lenders might charge additional fees such as arrangement fees.
- Payment breaks – Some lenders offer ‘payment holidays’, although these could result in the total amount you have to repay being increased.
- Eligibility criteria – Many lenders have set of requirements to determine your eligibility
- Early repayment fees – If you repay the debt early, a lender might charge a repayment fee as they will not be receiving as much interest as they expected.
How quickly does a home loan have to be repaid?
As home loans characteristically have large amounts of credit associated with them, its repayment term can be spread across a term of up to 30 years. Whilst this lengthy term can result in borrowers benefitting from low monthly interest rates, it’s worth taking into consideration that more interest will be paid overall.
How to get the best home loan deals
Secured home loans are subject to competition amongst providers and market conditions, there are multiple lenders whose rates change regularly with low rates of interest being offered to attract customers. Consequently, shopping around and comparing home loans rather than committing to the first loan you see, means you are more likely to find the best deal for you.
The majority of secured loan lenders only work through authorised intermediaries, such as ourselves; which is why we recommend that you contact a mortgage broker to give you the best chances on getting a leading deal on your secured loan. In addition to giving you access to leading and exclusive secured loan deals, our team of specialist secured loan advisors can give you assistance and guidance throughout the whole of the application process, and even beyond this.
If you would like to compare leading secured loan deals why not call us today on 0117 313 8872 for a FREE initial consultation.