Compare Home Loans
Let us help you find the best home loan deal
If you are looking for a home loan, we can help you find the most competitive deal on the market.
As well as offering home loan deals offered by lenders for people with good credit histories we also work with secured loan brokers who search the UK secured loans market to find you the best rate.
- Secured Loans from £10,000 to £2.5m
- Adverse Credit and CCJs loan applications considered
- Loans Up to 30 years
- Leading UK secured lender deals compared
For the latest secured loan deals see the latest deals above or contact us on 0117 313 8872.
Compare Home Loans
A home loan is a loan that is protected by an asset or collateral of some sort (usually your home). Home loans have become popular amongst home owners as they usually offer lower interest rates than unsecured loans. However, home loans are also perceived as being a more risky method of gaining finance, as if you cannot keep up with repayments, there is the potential for you to lose your home.
It is worth noting that the amount you can borrow, the rate of interest and the loan term is likely to depend on your personal circumstances, market conditions and the amount of equity that you own in your property.
Before comparing your home loan options you should ensure that you meet the lenders criteria.
Criteria for a secured loan
Secured lenders tend to have more flexible lending criteria than first charge lenders, which mean they usually consider a much wider and sever range of credit issues. Whilst each lenders criteria is likely to slightly vary, some of the typical factors secured loan lenders will look at when considering your application are:
- A credit history – Whilst many lenders are willing to offer finance to those with a less than perfect credit history, the amount you can borrow, loan terms and interest rates are likely to vary depending on your credit profile and circumstances.
- A UK address – Secured loan lenders usually as that borrowers have been a UK resident for at least three years, and are likely to feel more inclined to lend to you if you have a steady address.
- A realistic repayment plan – Whilst interest rates may be more favourable for secured loans, you must be confident that you can make the monthly repayments on time.
How to compare secured loan deals
Secured loans are subject to market forces and competition amongst providers, there are multiple providers whose rate changes regularly with low rates of interest being used in order to attract customers. In addition to this, the terms of the loan you are offered are also likely to depend on your personal circumstances, which is why we recommend contacting a mortgage broker.
Many secured loan lenders also now only work through independent intermediaries such as ourselves, which it is why it is important to gain assistance from an authorised mortgage broker. We work with the majority of secured loan lenders, which means we can compare leading and exclusive rates to bring you the best deal possible to suit your personal circumstances.
If you have any questions or queries about finding secured loan, why not call us today on 0117 313 8872, for a free initial consultation; or fill in our contact form to request a call back.