Home Loan Calculator
Find the best UK homeowner loan deal
If you are looking for a homeowner loan, our service can help you find the most competitive deal in the UK market.
Our service provides:
- Home owner Loans from £3,000 to £2.5m
- Adverse Credit and CCJs loan applications considered
- Loans Up to 30 years
- Leading UK secured lender deals compared
Our homeowner loans service is provided by Fluent Money.
Everything was carried out fast and efficiently from start to finish making the whole process easy and hastle free.
Terence, North Lanarkshire - 04/10/2017
Excellent from start to finish. Our advisor Helen was always on hand and was very methodical and precise. Helen always kept us up to date on our application...
Find out how much you could borrow with our free homeowner loan calculator
Homeowner loans can provide access to credit for those that have a damaged credit history or cannot get a personal loan from a bank for other reasons, but who own their own residential property. A homeowner loan works on the premise that your house is used as collateral against the cash borrowed – which is why these types of loans are typically called secured loans, due to the fact that the cash is secured against your home. Choosing a homeowner loan is a big decision because if you fail to make the mandatory repayments, you may place your house in danger. Use our free homeowner loan calculator to help you discover the latest homeowner loan offer and ensure that you find the best homeowner loan deals:
Benefits of a homeowner loan
A homeowner loan offers advantages such as:
- Higher probability of acceptance - you're more likely to be accepted for a home loan than for than a personal loan
- Lower interest rates – Personal loans for individuals with poor credit could charge a higher rate of interest than hoe loans
- Longer repayment term – this might mean that your monthly payment is smaller
- Borrow more – you'll typically borrow a bigger quantity of money with a home loan (as opposed to a personal loan)
Drawbacks of a homeowner loan
Before you take out a homeowner loan you need to make certain that it's the right choice for you and bear in mind any potential drawbacks, such as:
- Risk to your home – if you fail to make repayments on your homeowner loan, you may ultimately face losing your home.
- Higher repayments overall – though you'll repay a lower total every month, you may find yourself find yourself paying more on the loan overall because the longer the repayment term, the more interest you may need to repay.
Click here for the best UK secured loan deals from £3,000.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it. If you are at all unsure of the suitability of a particular product for your circumstances you should seek independent financial advice.