Bridging loan lenders
Compare rates from the top bridging loan lenders
When looking into bridging finance, it is important to compare the deals offered by as many different lenders as possible. That way you can be sure that you get the money you need at the best possible rate.
Quote Request Form »
Our team of specialist bridging loan brokers can help compare the bridging finance on offer from all the leading providers across the industry. That way you can get a great deal without the hassle.
- See the most attractive rates from the UK’s top loan providers
- Access market-leading rates to minimise your repayments
- Get advice on accessing short term finance even if you have adverse credit or CCJs
For all the latest deals on short term finance, try our free bridging loan calculator or call us on 0117 313 8872.
How to choose a bridging loan lender
Knowing which lender to choose for short term finance comes down to three main things – how much they are willing to lend you, how much they will charge in interest and what other conditions they will impose on the loan.
Even if you think your circumstances are not ideal to qualify for a bridging loan, some lenders may still be able to help. This can include if you have bad credit, are not sure exactly when you will be able to repay the loan or there are restrictions on the property, such as limited access.
An experienced mortgage broker will be able to talk through your personal circumstances with you and identify any issues which might affect your ability to access bridging finance. They will then be able to advise you on which lenders are most likely to lend you the amount you need at a rate you can afford.
Bridging Loan Calculator »
Benefits of bridging finance
With a bridging loan you can:
- Get a loan of between £50,000 and £15million
- Access up to 70-75% LTV
- Borrow on residential and commercial properties
- Apply as an individual, limited company, sole trader or partnership
- Qualify for a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th charge loan on properties where you already have secured debt such as a mortgage, under certain conditions
Get the best deals on bridging loans
Using a bridging loan broker can make it significantly faster and much easier to get the best possible deal on short term finance. To speak to one of our highly trained team of bridging loan experts, call today on 0117 313 8872 for a free initial consultation or use the contact form at the top of the page for a quick response.