Compare bridging loans
Find the best value on short term finance
There are many different lenders providing bridging loans as they are an increasingly popular way to secure short term finance for property deals, business investment and more. By comparing the best offers from lenders across the market you can find the money you need at an affordable rate.
Quote Request Form »
Our highly experienced short term finance advisors help customers like you find bridging loans every day.
- Find out what your options are even with adverse credit and CCJs
- See the best bridging finance deals from all the top UK lenders
- Discover the best rates available on short term finance that matches your borrowing needs
For all the latest deals on short term finance, try our free bridging loan calculator or call us on 0117 313 8872.
How bridging loans work
Bridging loans allow borrowers to access large amounts of money much faster than is usually possible with a mortgage or other type of substantial loan. They are most often used for applications such as auction finance, where customers need to quickly access funds to move forward with a deal.
Bridging loans are typically only intended to last for around a year or less, although some lenders will allow loan terms of up to 3 years. The aim of a bridging loan is to provide temporary finance until a more long term financial solution can be found.
The interest rates from bridging finance tend to be higher than for other forms of secured borrowing, so it is important to get the best deal possible and be confident you can pay back the loan quickly. An experienced bridging loans broker can help make this much easier for you.
Bridging Loan Calculator »
Benefits of bridging finance
Bridging loans offer several key advantages for borrowers:
- Loans from £50,000-£15million
- Unlock up to 70-75% of a property’s market value
- Borrow on residential and commercial properties
- Available to individuals, limited companies, sole traders or partnerships
- The option to take out a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th charge loan on properties where these is existing secured debt, subject to circumstances
Get the best rates on short term bridging loans
Our highly trained team of loan advisors have the expertise and experience to help you access the money you need quickly and with minimal fuss. To speak to a member of the team today, simply call 0117 313 8872 for a free initial consultation or use the contact form at the top of the page for a quick response.