Short Term Bridging Loans
Find the best deals on short term finance
If you need to access a large amount of money quickly, traditional forms of borrowing such as a mortgage may not be an option. Bridging loans can help plug a gap in your funding, allowing you to move forward with a property purchase, renovation project or business investment until you can secure more long term finance.
Quote Request Form »
Our bridging loan brokers can help you find the best deals on short term finance to match your needs at a rate you can afford.
- We can help customers with adverse credit and CCJs
- Compare top bridging finance deals from all the top UK lenders
- Get access to the very best rates available on short term bridging loans
For all the latest deals on short term finance, try our free bridging loan calculator or call us on 0117 313 8872.
Understanding bridging loans
A bridging loan is a type of secured loan which offers a relatively fast way to access large amounts of money. They are often used for auction finance, where a purchase needs to be made faster than a mortgage can be agreed, or where the property needs improvement before it can be mortgaged.
Bridging loans typically last for 12 months or less, although some lenders will let you borrow in this way for up to 3 years. Ultimately bridging finance is intended as a short term solution and will need to be replaced with a more permanent loan or other funds, such as profits from a property sale.
The monthly repayments on a bridging loan are normally quite high compared to other types of finance, so you should make sure to find the best deal possible. Many borrowers used a specialist bridging loan broker for this.
Bridging Loan Calculator »
Benefits of bridging finance
A short term bridging loan will allow you to:
- Borrow between £50,000 and £15million
- Get a loan for up to 70-75% of a property’s market value
- Borrow on both residential and commercial properties
- Access finance as an individual, limited company, sole trader or partnership
- Potentially take out a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th charge loan on properties where you already have secured debt such as a mortgage
Get the best rates on short term bridging loans
Our team are highly experienced at finding the best deals on short term bridging loans for our clients. To get the short term finance you need at a rate you can afford, contact us today by calling 0117 313 8872 for a free initial consultation or use the contact form at the top of the page for a quick response.